Health Sciences Library
The Library of the Health Sciences supports, enhances, and collaborates in the research and education of students and faculty across all four health sciences campuses.
The Library of the Health Sciences is one of the largest health sciences libraries in the nation. The library supports education, research, and clinical practice in the College of Pharmacy, as well as all other health science colleges. Your Pharmacy Liaison Librarians provide individualized service, teaching, and training in all areas of Pharmacy.
The Library’s distinguished collection consists of more than 725,000 volumes, over 40,000 journals, and includes special collections such as the Pharmacy Collection.
Your Pharmacy liaison librarian is available to help you:
- Select relevant databases and perform literature searches
- Locate drug information and resources
- Use UIC’s mobile resources on your phone or tablet
Sign up for workshops that make your learning easier. Workshops are available online or in person. Topics include:
- Finding online health statistics
- Drug Information Resources
- PubMed advanced search training
- RefWorks citation management training
- And many, many more