2019 PIIPS Application Heading link
Check out specific information on how to apply below.
- Doctoral Students who have passed (or will pass) their candidacy exam prior to the summer of 2019.
- Mentor is participating in the program (if your mentor is not and you would like to apply, please contact PIIPS@uic.edu).
- GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Cannot graduate before the internship.
- Application form (Download).
- Graduate Transcripts (unofficial are acceptable)
- Cover letter/Personal statement (for each company)
- Mentor letter of recommendation/support
- Submit completed application form, personal statement, and transcripts as a SINGLE PDF file by e-mail to PIIPS@uic.edu by April 1, 2019.
- Request that your letters of references are e-mailed to PIIPS@uic.edu by April 1, 2019.
*Note: International Students will need to apply for CPT, and all students will need to enroll in 6 credit hours over the summer to be eligible for the fellowship.
For BPS students, this is can be:
- BPS 598/599: Thesis/Dissertation Research
For MCP students, this can be:
- MDCH 599: Doctoral Research in Medicinal Chemistry
- PMPG 599: Doctoral Research in Pharmacognosy